The Triangle Area
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Creedmoor, Wake Forest, Rolesville, Zebulon, Wendell, Knightdale, Clayton, Garner, Fuquay-Varina, Holly Springs, Apex, Cary, Morrisville
Click on photos to link directly to some of the Triangle's most notable places!
The Raleigh area is a great place to live, work, play and raise a family. The many parks, museums, event venues, theaters, and festivals make for a rich culture, while the city and state parks, greenways and rivers offer opportunities for outdoor activities. The many universities and colleges here like Duke, UNC, and NC State University draw students from all over the world and open doors for quality education, cutting-edge research and technology, and medical care. The Research Triangle Park, the largest research park in the nation, is home to 200 companies with over 50,000 employees in the fields of electronics, telecommunications, biotechnology, chemistry, pharmaceuticals, and environmental sciences.
- America's Best City by Bloomberg
- Top Best City for Jobs by CNN
- #2 Best Places for Businesses & Careers by Forbes Magazine
- #4 on Top Ten Places to Live by US News & World Report
- #5 Best Cities for Raising A Family by Forbes magazine
- One of the 5 Best Small Great Cities to Retire by Money Magazine
- Tastiest Towns in the South Raleigh and Durham by Southern Living Magazine